An air of excitement pervades the medical community as The College of Phlebology (CoP) welcomes a distinguished group of phlebologists and surgeons to its ranks. This gathering of respected experts underscores CoP’s role as a leader in phlebology, where accomplished individuals collaborate to advance the field.
CoP’s membership now proudly includes renowned doctors from across the globe:
- Dr. Alfred Obermayer from Austria, known for pioneering treatments for vein problems using gentle techniques.
- Dr. Med. Ulf Thorsten Zierau from Germany, who has made important progress in using ultrasound for treating vein issues.
- Dr. Heidi Feitoza from Brazil, a trailblazer in using new methods to treat veins, especially in South America.
- Dr. Carlos Duran from Venezuela, an expert in surgeries for vein disorders.
- Prof. Łukasz Paluch from Poland, a respected figure in studying vein structure and using new methods for treatment.
- Prof. Dr. Suat Doganci from Turkey, an expert in managing vein diseases and teaching others about it.
- Dr. Guillaume Stalnikiewicz from France, a forward-thinker who uses advanced technology to reshape phlebology practices.
This mix of skilled individuals collaborates to share knowledge and experiences across borders.
At the heart of this gathering is Prof. Mark Whiteley, the visionary founder of The College of Phlebology. Prof. Whiteley’s unwavering dedication to improving phlebology and finding better treatments has inspired this gathering of talented minds. His leadership has led to amazing projects like the venous registry and the mobile app, giving members tools to improve patient care.
CoP membership offers a wealth of benefits, including access to the venous registry, a useful mobile app, chances to connect with professionals globally, and ways to improve professional skills. All these together create an environment that resonates with phlebologists from all over. This group of experts isn’t just shaping the future of phlebology; they’re setting the course for how we take care of veins.
CoP extends an open invitation to other surgeons who want to join this community. If you’re a surgeon looking to join a network of experts, click here to learn more about becoming a member.
For more information about The College of Phlebology and its impressive members, please visit the official CoP website.